FEDERATION OF TRAINING &DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATIONS (IFTDO)
WHO WE ARE
Dr. Uddesh Kohli
Secretary General, IFTDO
S-50, Greater Kailash-1
New Delhi - 110048
Tel. : +91 11 41619842
Mob: +91 98 11 27 31 42
Trym Lodge, Henbury Road,
Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3HQ
was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1972 in order to develop and maintain a worldwide network committed
to the identification, development and transfer of knowledge, skills and technology to enhance personal growth,
human performance, productivity and sustainable development.
WHY WE ARE
IFTDO is the most multinational, multicultural
Training and Development organization in the world with a truly diverse Board of Directors leading the organization.
Our members form a highly diverse network of human resource management and development organizations globally, linking
HR professionals in HR societies, corporations, universities, consultancies, government organizations and enterprises.
IFTDO currently represents more than 500,000 professionals in over 30 countries.
IFTDO's vision is to be a unique and
effective resource to the HRD profession working GLOBALLY for the betterment of life. IFTDO has as
its fundamental and driving mission, to promote the concept of HRD as an effective tool, across all
sectors of society, in order to increase personal and organizational effectiveness.
WHAT WE DO
- IFTDO has global conferences that move from country to country each year, as well as regional
conferences on a smaller scale that bring the benefits of getting together and sharing as professionals
closer to home for many people and in a more affordable way.
Committee and Board Participation
- IFTDO offers a uniquely global opportunity to learn and share while serving on committees and/or
on the Board of Directors.
Publish and Present
- There are extensive opportunities to publish and present to a large, diverse and powerful global
audience both inside of the IFTDO community and externally.
Awards and Recognition
- IFTDO has launched an awards and recognition program that is intended to each year celebrate
the projects that have made a real difference, as well as, the effort and application of the people
who have made them possible.
- IFTDO enables access to the important publications of some of our large and internationally
respected member organizations.
- IFTDO represents the HR profession through its affiliation with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
- IFTDO has carried out a number of highly successful and influential projects globally.